Thursday, September 29th at 6:00pm at the Poughkeepsie Studio for adults age 16 and up.
It's not fall without Hocus Pocus. So let's test your knowledge of this childhood classic before the sequel is released!
We have LOADS of Hocus Pocus designs you can paint, or feel free to pick something else from the Project Gallery if you prefer. We’ll break into teams of 2 people, come up with a fun team name, and throughout the night we’ll have trivia questions to answer while you paint.
There will be prizes for the winning team, as well as some for best costume so feel free to dress up. We’ll have some treats for you to enjoy, and you are welcome to bring whatever you'd like to drink while you paint.
There will be LIMITED seats for this special event, so be sure to get your tickets early so you don’t miss out!
- Visit our Project Gallery to find what project you’d like to make.
- When you find the perfect design, click on it and answer the questions to begin registering.
- Select “Paint at a workshop in our studio.”
- Choose “September 29th Hocus Pocus Trivia Night” from the dropdown menu.
- Answer any other questions that are specific to your project.
- Add to cart & complete checkout.